oXya, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in technical services, managed services and cloud solutions for SAP clients.
We help global enterprises and midsize organisations increase the efficiency and flexibility of their mission-critical SAP infrastructure and support operations, through a dedicated team of SAP experts organized around your business.
- Founded 1998, Paris, France.
- North American operations (US, Canada) since 2007; Support centers in Jersey City, Denver, Dallas, and Montreal.
- Operations & local support teams in the US, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, Spain, China, and Japan* (in Japan, through Hitachi, Ltd.).
- > 700 Technical SAP experts and IT specialists.
- Operates SAP data centres around the world.
- Managed Cloud Services: ~350 enterprise customers and hundreds of thousands of SAP users globally (2018).
- Technical Services for SAP: > 1,000 enterprise customers around the world.
- SAP HANA (managed services) customers: > 70 (many live, including production)
- SAP S/4HANA customers: > 10 (including live, in production)
- Cloud solutions for customers' full IT environments, beyond SAP.
- Sector experience includes manufacturing, retail, chemicals, administration, energy, transportation, and high-tech.
- On-shore & near-shore support models.
Acquired by Hitachi in 2015.